Why Michael de Pinna Self Catering Cottage
Michael de Pinna is a recognised celebrity, renowned for his cabaret and acting performances is best known for his antics as the anti-hero in Vodacom’s much loved “Yebo Gogo” series.
But there is more to this loved and talented celebrity than many realise.
Michael de Pinna was born in London and moved between England and South Africa with his father, GM of The Edward in Durban and The Grosvenor House Hotel in London.
After running de Pinnas Executive Guesthouse in Melrose North for 8 years, Michael downsized and moved to Atholl a 5 minute drive from his previous Guesthouse in Gregory Avenue.
de Pinna’s offering 1 Self Catering Cottage is located in Atholl, Johannesburg, Gauteng which is in close proximity to:
- Wanderers Cricket Grounds (0.5km)
- Wanderers Golf Club (0.5km)
- Inanda Club (0.3km)
- BluBird shopping Centre housing Woolworths Checkers and Dis Chem amongst restaurants and other novelty stores (0.3km)
- Melrose Arch Lifestyle and Entertainment Centre (0.5km)
- Thrupps Centre (0.5km)
- Hyde Park Shopping centre (3km)
- Virgin Active & Planet Fitness (0.5km)
- Ethel Grey Park (1km)
- Killarney Shopping Centre (3km)
- Rosebank (4km)
- Sandton City (5km)
Oliver Tambo International Airport is 35 km away. Travelling times vary dependant on traffic patterns.